Burnout runs rampant in modern life, but self-care offers a path to renewal.
- Let this lovely journal guide you as you learn to nourish mind and body, take stock of your needs, and find ways to fulfill them.
- Contents include: Introduction, Where You're Starting From (The Physical Stuff, the Mental Stuff, the Interpersonal Stuff), Self-Care Challenges, Self-Care Plans, and Daily Self-Care Pages.
- Daily pages offer space to keep tabs on your well-being, examine causes of stress, check in with your feelings, and practice self-compassion.
- Use this journal to get back in the habit of being kind to you!
- Archival/acid-free 120 gsm paper supports pen or pencil.
- A matching ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- 160 pages for journaling five months of daily self-care.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.